20 July 2013

Happy Weekend!

 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***

I hope you are enjoying a lovely relaxing weekend. 

I'm spending some quality time on the sofa this weekend, since I'm nursing a sore throat/ cold. I lost my voice a few days ago. I think my body is ignoring my pleas for help, so it can focus on baby-growing (or "baby-baking" as a friend of mine says). This has been a less-than-fun week for me. At least I have these beautiful images to look at, to keep my spirits up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Kim!
I'm just catching up on my favorite blogs after being in the Caribbean for a couple of weeks. You are so right, you need to rest, relax and gain some strength for the 'baby'. Congrats to you! Your images are gorgeous.
Happy restful weekend!
xx, Heather

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you, Heather! Oooh, the Caribbean sounds lovely!

Unknown said...

Such beautiful heart-lifting images. Visiting your site always outs me in a good mood! Thank you! Focus on you and your body, it's got a huge job to do right now!

lamb and blonde said...

I'm so happy to hear that, Zarouhi!

Yes, now I am focusing on this amazing experience--really, all day long, I am aware of this huge belly, and the fantastic task at hand.