27 June 2013

Room Love: Floors

There are so many amazing choices available for flooring! 

I have found myself feeling almost overwhelmed by the beautiful array of options, while daydreaming of all of the flooring possibilities for The Dream House (which will probably remain just a dream for a long time--maybe forever--but it's pleasant to imagine what could be!). 

I thought you might like to see some of my favourite floors.

***
 ***
 ***
*** 
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***
 ***

4 comments:

Carole Poirot said...

Parquet flooring, natural wood, moroccan tiles - yes, I'm always thinking of what I'd use in my dream home too :-) Some great inspiration in those photos. xo

Wendy said...

Ah! I absolutely love your taste! It's similar to my own, haha. I found your blog while researching some wedding styles for work and am smitten, can't wait to see what else you post on.

Unknown said...

Hi Kim~I come over here to get a fabulous design and decor fix. Swoon! Your selections are gorgeous. I can't pick a favorite-each has an appeal in different ways.
Lovely post!
xx, Heather

lamb and blonde said...

So glad you have found my blog, Wendy. Welcome aboard!