18 July 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Hair Styles

 ***


 ***

 ***


 ***

 ***

 ***


 ***

 ***

 ***


Gone are the days when brides were expected to wear elaborate formal up-do's. Now bridal hair styles are looser, messier, and sexier--which I find incredibly romantic. 

I love the look of a loose chignon or bun, with delicate tendrils framing the face, as well as long wavy locks, tumbling over a bride's shoulders. For a more elaborate look, brides are choosing braids, twisted up-do's, and half-up/ half-down styles. Let's not forget the classic ponytail, which can be very elegant, especially when worn low, at the nape of the neck.

5 comments:

Santi said...

love all the pictures :D

Inga said...

I like this messy bun/braid look ( not too much though) with a glamourous dress. Good combination.

lamb and blonde said...

Thanks for visiting, Inga! :)

Unknown said...

I love the tenth girls' dress! Do you by any chance know who made it?

lamb and blonde said...

Hi Kayla, I wish I knew who made that dress. Sorry, but I don't have an answer for you.