28 December 2011

The Liebster Award!


Thank you so very much to Elle from Barefoot And Beautiful for awarding me a Liebster Award for lamb & blonde! I'm so happy to have my blog noticed, and I feel honoured to be chosen for this award.

The Liebster Award is meant for up-and-coming bloggers whose blogs have 200 or fewer followers. If you are a recipient of this award, you are encouraged to choose 5 blogs to give the award to, based on those criteria, with links to their blogs. Also, please link back to the blogger who awarded it to you.

I have chosen five blogs which I really enjoy spending time looking at, and which I feel have a unique voice. Each blog is so lovely, in their own way, and created by such lovely people. 

I'm very happy to give the Liebster Award to:






Now go check them out! Seriously. They are all delightful to behold.

3 comments:

Cez said...

wow... thanks a lot Kim!!!! Love your blog too!!!!
Happy New Year!!!

Margaret said...

congratulations Kim! Your blog is truly lovely.
My blog is pretty boring and sparse but I hope one day to be worthy!

xoxo Margaret

lamb and blonde said...

Thank you!

Really I wish I could include all of the blogs I follow, in some kind of award, because they are all so lovely. I focused on Blogger blogs, ones which I felt could benefit from a little more exposure.