23 December 2011

Fab Frock Friday: Red Hot


***

Reese Witherspoon by Mario Testino for Vogue, November 2008

Elie Saab

***


I'm in the mood for glam and sexy red dresses for FFF, perfect for the holidays!

Last year, my wonderful man and I enjoyed our first Christmas together, and I wore a red dress. It was just a little cotton sundress, but it still looked quite glamorous in comparison to anything else I had in my closet. Normally, I am not a big fan of the colour red, but I do wear it now and then, if the mood strikes me.

Christmas, this year, will be a very family-oriented occasion. So I will be dressing a bit more demurely than I did last year.

Wishing you all a fun and fabulous holiday! Cheers!

2 comments:

Elle said...

Love the red frocks! I have been a little addicted to bold red outfits in photos lately and I'm not sure why since I rarely wear it!

I usually wear some sort of red on Christmas, however this year it is going to be silver and black!

- Elle

lamb and blonde said...

Hi Elle!

I'm going with blue and silver this year. (typical colours for me)